16 August 2009

Sunday hand out again~

Actuall....SLEEP WHOLE DAY...
BUT 1 SMS CAll me hand out then my whole day is” Enjod“
around 10.30 i still dreaming,haha。。
Teng sms me,so i wake up lo~
i still dun know wan go where le。。just ok ok and ok
after wake up,i make up then follow my family go take a Breakfast。。。
At Damansara eat "dian xin "..after then , just go to join Jolene , Teng ,Hui ,them lo....
we go watch movie~ watch 009..

louis KOo damn leng zai...i the part when he take bath sing song with the duck...haha ~ it so funXXX...<<<>
we finsih movie at 3.30... after we take luch at ..XXX dun know wat shop name jor...
we eat Japan food...

Fist 1 is my luch and second 1 is JOLene de...
teng and Ice de food i didn Take pic....
we total eat liao RM 80.80......gua
after finish lunch we go back Present for them ..king kai ,and just see around..
Around 6pm me and teng back with taxi lo...And Jolene wait her Boy boy to take her....hehe
we back to teng house then ...i wait teng shower lo...
then i take pic...>>>
teng finish shower...
Teng invite me eat her monther cook de pan mee...
so we take a romantic dinner lo,...hehe
After finish ..we go to slp room ...chating lo...
we haven sit my phone have a call.......is my Xbf call...
then i pick lo...he ask me at where ...then i say wat teng house lo
...then i thougt him wan say wat ...he call me pei him watch movie ....
watch 009 ....i tell him i just watch edi la..
then call me watch again ........OMg
sot meh ........who wan Watch with him O....
then i just reject la....then i close the phone lo...
.................................................................................................................
Then we continud lo.....
but change place liao ....we go in her brother room ......watch drama....
haha
then Around 8 pm ....i only back home .......
today can say is enjod gua..........
but tmr nid work again .........T.T
just try my best lo.......





No comments:

Post a Comment