17 September 2009

Yesterday Have A dinner at Mont'Kiara< Tenji Japanese buffet>

Yesterday after work, we have a Japanese buffet dinner~(my all office ppl)
around 5.30pm we start going mont' kiara from sunway mas...
after 15minit only reach there...cos yesterday Raining ....
tat Buffer Price is 1 person RM 88++
We have 30 person here...
30 person Have discount ....Total we eat liao RM 2,500.....only
>.<>

Inside >.


First i take This ~ Oyster >.<
many fresh oyster here。take all also can...but cant take away...
This 1 is Toro fish .....not so nice ...i eat abit only =.=

prawn and shushi .....
tat 1 is my office friend 1
this all is mine …………^.^ EAT ABIT ONLY LA...
AFTER THEN ...I GO AND WALK WALK FIRST ...HAHA


SMALL BAR HERE ~ GOT MANY WAIN ....
I JUST SEE PPL DRINK ,I DIDN TAKE~I SCARE VOMIT ....

aND SEE THIS ~ choCOLATE AR......WAH ~~~BUT 1 TAKE 1 ONLY ...
CHOCOLATE EAT LIAO WILL FAT DE MA ...SO JUST EAT 1 ~
AFTER THEN GO TAKE FOOD AGAIN .....AROUND 2

Stemboot mee.....~it cook myself ~
ACTUALLY MANY FOOD INSIDE 1, but i finish only take pic
so mai no food 了lo。。just mee~tat mee i dun wan edi de。。。haha waste ho。。
finish edi take my favorites 》》》 Tomato, orange,apple

I started at 6 o'clock ...until 9 only stop ....really eat liao many ...
Buffer sure wan eat many de mah ....
drink also drink liao many =.= wat favorite also have=.=
first i drink tea only then 100plus then my boss take 1 coconut for me>.<
ACTUALLY I DUN WAN ~

then ice-cream , chocolate ice-cream,and yogurt >.<

aROUND 10 SOMTHING ~only finish~
11 i only reach home,cos just now send other ppl back home first,
only turn me ~
after back home,shower then watch tv until 12 am 。。。
then sleeping ~

No comments:

Post a Comment