08 October 2009

First day Training ....

Today around 6.30...my mother call me wake up ~
then 7 o'clock go to office ....wait my manager ..bring me go training ...
feel scare....!!!@.@
wait until 8 only come ....damn late la...!!!
training class 9 o'clock only start ....
but very jam lo.........9 o' clock only reach .....
my training classer at Seri Kembangan ....behind South City plaza....

my classer at 9 floor...
started ...
all start note book and install ...teacher give de ...pendrive....
teacher from Australia....he Call Joel Chong,is Senior Project EngineerXX
and hard to understand he saying ,cos too fast ...
see my classer

tat super Small note book is my place .....haha
sit in Front..
My note book is too small la=.=
i also too young at tat class...haha X.X
not feel boring at there...my office more sienzzzz....
today from 9 o'clock start>>>>then 10.30 morning tea time
>>>>then 1 o'clock lunch >>>>>>then 3.30 tea time .....
>>>>>then 6 o'clock finish ......

No comments:

Post a Comment