08 October 2009

Yesterday is end!!!!!!!!!

MOoncake festival is end!!!!!!!!!

yesterday so late sleep !! cos tmr is sunday mah !!!
today 11 o'clock only wake up~
then see my phone have msg !!!!
ching date me go out !!! but late abit !!
then i call teng ....but her go klang liao ...later abit only back ~
today breakfast at home ....my mother cook porridge...for us!!
then around 12 shower,meke up ~ready to hand out X.X
my sister fetch us out .....
today didn shopping ..just yam cha at 1U ~~


with ah ming also, see william cut hair again =.=
1u pic at wan ching phone ...i think ~ next time only past ....
around 7 then back home........
after back home ~use my sister note book ..on9 awhile...
cos my computer bring to format haven bring back ....
Then Tmr need work arrrrrrrrrr........
And i very scare my Training class..........

No comments:

Post a Comment